Outdoor visits can be booked!
Starting Wednesday, May 26, you can book an appointment to visit outdoors, once or twice a week
Click here to book your appointment.
Or call 705-474-4250 ext. 341 to reach Molly Punnett, Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Outdoor visits can be scheduled for the following days/times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Saturday – between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Please give us 24 hours notice. As always, we ask for patience as we continue to expand these important opportunities.
Outdoor visiting rules:
- Arrive on time for your visit [not early or late].
- Go to the exterior gate of the Oval Garden [not the front door] when you arrive.
- You'll be asked a series of screening questions. If you pass the verbal screening, someone will bring your loved one to the Oval Garden.
- If an essential caregiver is at Cassellholme, they can bring them to meet you.
- Bring your own mask and wear it over your nose and mouth for the whole visit [no eating or drinking].
- You're welcome to bring a treat or drink for your loved one.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines [minimum six feet/two meters]. Hugging will come soon, we hope!
Who can visit?
- Maximum two general visitors and one essential caregiver at a time.*
- General visitors under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets [on a leash] are allowed.
- *Children under two and pets are in addition to the visitor limit above.
Essential caregivers may continue on their schedule, including outdoor walks from the 400CLUB. A follow-up email with June guidelines will be sent at the end of the week.
Thanks everyone. We've all been waiting for this easing of the lock-down.
Let's work together to stay safe!
705-474-4250 ext. 341