Cassellholme relies on donations from the community to support and enrich programs for our Residents. Government funding just doesn't go far enough for the quality of care we provide.
Donations large and small make a meaningful difference. You can give money in memory of a loved one, or ask friends and family to donate in lieu of sending flowers or other gifts.
Please think of Cassellholme and its Foundation when you:
- Remember a loved one who has died.
- Invite friends and family to make a donation in lieu of flowers.
- Prepare your will or help prepare the will of a family member.
- Celebrate a special event or anniversary by giving, thereby enriching the lives of others.
- Make your annual financial donations.
To make an online donation please use this link to our trusted partner donorperfect. [this link will take you to their secure donation website].
To make a donation by cheque, please complete the form below and bring or mail your cheque to:
Cassellholme Charitable Foundation
400 Olive Street
North Bay, ON P1B 6J4
Tax receipts are issued for all donations of $10.00 or more. For further information, call 705-474-4250 ext. 244 or drop by the General Store.