Meeting other caregivers, as well as staff members, will help you understand:
- how to be involved and how to take good care of yourself at the same time
- some of the challenges and rewards you may experience
- coping and problem-solving strategies around illness and new behaviours
- effective use of outside community resources
If you're new to Cassellholme, you'll also take part in an orientation session to learn your way around.
* These are in-person meetings, so all COVID protocols will be in place. Hand sanitizing, social distancing and masks worn throughout (no eating or drinking). You need to show proof of a negative COVID test result from within the two weeks prior to the first meeting.