Options for submitting forms
- Click the PDF FORM option for the document you want to submit.
- Download the form.
- You can either:
- fill in the form electronically [donation form must be printed] and email it to the address indicted at the bottom of the form
- or print the form, fill it in and deliver it to the indicated office at Cassellholme
A rack of pre-printed forms is available [as usual] outside the Human Resources/Administration office. You can still pick these forms up, fill them out and drop them in the mailbox as before.
There are three options:
- Download, print, complete and submit* to the third party provider [address/instructions on the form] or drop in the mailbox outside the Human Resources/Administration office.
- Pick up a pre-printed form, complete and mail to the third party provider [address on the form] or drop off outside the Human Resources/Administration office.
- Electronically download, complete and submit* online.
* NOTE: Some third party forms can be uploaded electronically to MyBenefits.ca, if you set up an account.