Indoor visits are coming!
We've got a plan!
We are all so happy to make in-person visiting possible at Cassellholme. Please understand that we are obligated to follow directions from many different government and health agencies.
All window visits for local families will be discontinued on July 28th, as our priority shifts to indoor and outdoor visits.
Out of town POA/delegates should contact us [at ext. 300] to arrange weekly calls.
Here's how the plan is going to roll out...
Starting July 22nd - 30-minute Spouse/Partner Daily Visits
- You will be escorted to your Resident's room for a half-hour visit. Your escort will return to take you back to the front door.
- Wear a face covering. We'll have masks available at the front door. Face shields are fine if you have one of those.
- You're welcome to bring outside food or gifts.
- Tray meal service will be provided in the room.
- If you are helping with meal service, then your visit can extend to an hour.
Spouses/partners who are unable to come in will still receive a call twice a week. Days and times to be determined as we sort out the new visiting schedules. Again, we ask for patience while we work to get you connected.
Starting July 28th - 30-minute POA/Designate Visits added
- You will be escorted to your Resident's room for a half-hour visit and escorted back to the front door.
- We'll have masks available at the front door. Face shields are fine if you have one of those.
- Outdoor visits can now come indoors, please keep the same time slot for your visit.
- You can bring your own lunch.
- No pets.
- A maximum of two non-Covid-tested people can join you outside to visit. You must practise social distancing!
- Priority will be given to POA/designate and family members for outdoor visits.
Out-of-town POAs or designates will still receive phone/FT/Skype visits. The frequency will be reviewed as programs within the Home resume. We hope to call/Skype once every two weeks.
For up-to-the-minute news, check out the NEWS section of our website and our Facebook page. We'll also keep you up-to-date through email. If you have questions, call ext. 300 and leave a message. We'll return your call as soon as possible.